Home > Questions & Answers > File Programming
Advertisement
17 days ago

File Programming

Hi everyone. Is there anybody have experience in Shimadzu FID Detector model GC14A ? Is any one Can help me to do programming procedure of Files In GC? There is A key File On keypad .Before When we pressing For Example File 3 Ent after that Ploarity Will change and orange LED on FID Detector (POL 2) were turn on but Currently When I press File 3 Ent Pol Will not change and Temperatures will change and rise up. I think file 3 is deleted and i need to reprogramm File 3 ... Is any one can help me please. Regards
4 days agoReply from sheriltaj
avatar placemark The area of Jade Scape is additionally unmatched as it is just an insignificant 200 meters from Marymount MRT Station on the circle line.

jade scape qingjian As the Shunfu Ville bequest is a full grown domain, there are numerous transports along Marymount Road and Shunfu Road that takes you straightforwardly to Bishan just as the Central Business District territory.

5 days agoReply from aalyaphillips
avatar placemark Due to the enormous assortment of parts that can go into a PC worked to play computer games, gaming PCs are every now and again uniquely collected, instead of pre-gathered, MangaFox App either by gaming and equipment fans or by organizations that spend significant time in delivering custom gaming machines. So as to create enthusiasm, gaming PC makers that sell total frameworks frequently produce boutique models, permitting them to contend on stylish structure notwithstanding the equipment inside.

15 days agoReply from Wilson215
avatar placemark Lab wrenched is a website that has a detail on the analysis of polarimeter for the research analytical. You can get programming assignment help for the economical automatic polarimeter designed for education and less demanding applications. They have several specifications. Join them.

Advertisement