Discussion Category:  Circulators / Chillers

System is reseting while in use

Hello, I am a Ph.D student and I am currently undergoing research using your system. After a couple of months of disuse, I wanted to test that everything was working properly, but there is an issue now. When I input the command in the computer, where the refrigerated circulator is connected (using Tera Term) in order to start lowering the temperature, the systems starts circulating, but after a couple of minutes it restarts itself. And I need to input the command again. It happen more than 6 times trying to lower the system from 22C to 15C. So, my questions is... Do you know what could be causing this problem? I'll appreciate any help!!

Asked by

LizDS
Report this Post
JJack

A laptop is ar which is easy to carry around. Its user can fold the laptop along its for carrying. The laptop was created mainly for this particular reason. Computer parts were scaled to smaller size so this could happen. A modern laptop is self-contained, with built-in rechargeable battery and . The user can also plug it in, for longer battery life and additional peripherals.

Report this Post
LizDS
JJack, your reply does not answer my question at all. But, if you are wondering, YES... the system is actually connected to a laptop and not a desktop.
Report this Post

Page 1 of 1