Home > Questions & Answers > Autozero doesnot zero the RI
Advertisement
a month ago

Autozero doesnot zero the RI

I work on DMF, 80 degrees, try purging many times the RI and autozero is at -0.132V constant, so I cannot start running samples....

Any advice?

Thanks

Moris

a month agoReply from chmoris
avatar placemarkYes indeed, I have no columns at the moment and washing with 1 ml/min at a 1.3 Mbar. Washing reference size, pressure goes down to 0.7 Mbar

a month agoReply from chromatology
avatar placemark Have you purged the reference side of the flow cell with your mobile phase first?

Varian - PL-GPC 220
by Varian

Varian - PL-GPC 220
DESCRIPTION
Integrated GPC/SEC System

Gel permeation chromatography is the technique of choice for rapid and reliable characterization of polymer molecular weight and molecular weight distribution. Advances in polymer science and technology mean that a more diverse range of solvents and temperatures are required in the modern GPC laboratory. With ever increasing workloads the GPC system must deliver greater accuracy, reproducibility and reliability with automated high sample throughput. The PL-GPC 220 ensures excellent chromatographic performance across the full operational temperature range, from 30 to 220 °C, whatever the application. It is an extremely flexible system, designed to run almost all polymer, solvent and temperature combinations, with full automation.

Advertisement