Discussion Category:  All Categories

jeremy

I have 2 questions and I am sorry for the simplicity of the first.

has any one ever had to take apart a Beckman Coulter microfuge 18 centrifuge? If so, how does it come apart?

2. I have a model number R150-A2 150 watt light source from Techniquip that I think has a bad power supply. This is not a brilliant guess, these units are usually nothing more than a power supply and light source. I have had two units and they seem to have the same issue where there is no power. I know it is the PS board but I was wondering if any one had a suggestion as to what component I can look for to be the problem. I was thinking since bothe units seem to have the same issue that maybe this is a known problem.

Thanks very much for all I lean on this forum for.

jeremy

Asked by

jeremy
Report this Post
dpkleessr
Jeremy, First, remove the rotor. Next, turn the centrifuge upside down and you will see the four nuts that hold the case to the chassis. You should have no problems after that. Why do you need to take it apart? Nothing to say about your other problem as I only deal with Beckman products. Don
Report this Post
jeremy

Fantastic! I feel so stupid I did not figure this out before.

It worked great and it was a piece of cake to fix it once I had it open. Many many thanks to you Don.

jeremy

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1