Home > Questions & Answers > information for Multiscan 354
Advertisement
a year ago

information for Multiscan 354

Hello,

I am Livio Galosi, from the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Camerino (Italy).

I am writing you about a Multiskan Ascent 354 that we use every day in our lab.

Now I am changing the old pc into a pc with the new Windows 10 version. I would like to ask if and where I can find the Driver to install the program for the Multiscan now.

My email is livio.galosi@unicam.it

Thanks in advice,

Livio Galosi

LabSystems - Multiskan EX
    by LabSystems

LabSystems - Multiskan EX
    DESCRIPTION
    The Multiskan EX comes with flexible internal software. This reader is fast and accurate, reading the whole plate in only 5 seconds.

The Multiskan EX comes with flexible internal software. This reader is fast and accurate, reading the whole plate in only 5 seconds.          The optical system of the Multiskan EX meets the requirements of current EIA technology, offering a linear measurement range up to 3.5 absorbance units. Up to eight filters can be installed in the Multiskan eight-position filter wheel. Maintenance needs are minimal as a result of optimal instrument construction.          The versatile onboard software of Multiskan EX allows end point and kinetic reading modes. Flexible cut-off calculations and curve fit algorithms give Multiskan EX increased flexibility for data manipulation in various diagnostic applications. The extended memory holds up to 64 assay protocols.

Advertisement