Axial piston pump
Analysis of several common faults and causes in the use of axial piston pump
After working for a long time, or improper operation and maintenance, the axial piston pump often fails. Now Hengyu hydraulic briefly introduces several common failures and causes analysis of the axial piston pump.
1. Insufficient output flow or no oil at all: large suction resistance or air intake; poor bearing capacity of shaft; damage of return spring or return plate; dirt between port plate and cylinder block; damage of plunger or plunger plug hole; wrong position of variable mechanism; too high oil temperature; poor assembly.
2. The pressure is not raised or not at all: the above-mentioned insufficient flow may be caused; the variable mechanism is not adjusted properly; other reasons.
3. Large pump noise and pressure fluctuation: air intake; inflexible movement of variable piston; too small angle of triangular groove; small rigidity of variable mechanism; loose fit of sliding shoe and ball head; large leakage of variable mechanism.
4. Pump heating and high oil temperature rise: the piston and plug hole, the junction surface of port plate and cylinder block are worn, with large leakage; the movement pairs in the pump are seriously worn and roughened, with low mechanical efficiency; the pump has small eccentricity or low working pressure; the oil viscosity is large, the oil tank volume is small; the bearing is worn, and the transmission is stifling.
5. Serious oil leakage of leaking oil pipe (internal and external leakage): wear of cylinder block and port plate, plunger and plug hole; wear of variable piston, resulting in leakage; damage of joint seal; oil leakage of oil seal.
6. Pump can not rotate: plunger stuck; slide shoe off; ball head broken; return disk broken; cylinder and port plate sintering;
7. Variable mechanism failure: the arc surface of variable head bearing bush is seriously worn; the control oil channel is blocked; the variable piston is stuck; the control valve spring is damaged; the variable mechanism leaks
8. Wear or burn out of mating surface between port plate and cylinder body: dirty oil; no oil in the pump during startup; insufficient hardness of port plate; poor material of cylinder body; high temperature and high pressure deformation of port plate; poor coaxiality of bearing hole and transmission shaft in pump housing; too large mating clearance between cylinder body and bearing; too small clearance between drive shaft spline mating; the valve plate and rotation center are not vertical; the transmission shaft is bent; matching The high and low pressure transition area of the flow plate is seriously trapped in oil.
9. Wear or burn out of joint surface of slipper and swashplate: oil pollution; plug of damping hole of plunger or slipper; insufficient hardness or machining accuracy of swashplate; inconsistent thickness of slipper shoulder; insufficient accuracy of hydrostatic bearing on slipper surface; small plane of plunger ball head.
Liquid ring vacuum pump
Oil Diffusion Vacuum Pump
Other related products:
How To Choose High Temperature Trolley Furnace
How To Ensure The Stability Of ADI Castings In Isothermal Quenching Furnace Reply to hhm1020